At Jarvis Restoration, we don’t take problems like mold lightly. The truth is that mold can be a highly dangerous thing to have growing in your home, and removing it can be tricky and hazardous if you don’t know what you’re doing. Mold can grow just about anywhere—the attic, the walls, the ceiling, on furniture, and even in the floors.
While some molds are harmless, there are other types that are highly toxic and can cause a variety of severe symptoms. From headaches and nosebleeds to sore throats, vomiting, and fevers, mold can have an adverse reaction on your health and the wellbeing of your family, making it more than just something gross and unsightly to have in the home.
Fortunately, Jarvis Restoration offers a number of mold remediation services in and around the OC. We vow to service you anywhere in Orange County within just one hour. Our employees are experts in mold remediation and repair, so you can rest assured that when you call us, we’ll handle your mold problem quickly, safely, and effectively.
Services We Offer
- Assessment: If you suspect mold in your home, make an appointment with us and we can come out to check your walls, ceiling, floors, and more. Our company is fully equipped to handle mold detection and assessment, which includes identifying mold types and planning the next steps for how to handle removal and restoration. We promise to move as quickly as possible to make sure your home is protected and that your family is safe and healthy.
- Remediation: If mold is indeed found in your home, Jarvis Restoration knows how to take care of it. Once called, we will deploy our expert technicians to come and immediately contain mold growths around the home. Using our high-tech and verified techniques and equipment, we can contain and swiftly remove mold that grows all over the house, whether it is in hard to reach places like the walls and ceiling, or in furniture and other household items. From start to finish, our expert technicians work to rid your home completely of toxic growths.
- Prevention: The best way to fight mold is to prevent it, and Jarvis Restoration specializes in prevention measures. We believe in educating our clients on the most effective ways to protect your home from mold growth and do what we can to help client’s carry out these measures.
Mold Prevention: Our Specialty
We believe in stopping mold before it starts, which is why we stress how important it is to keep your foundation dry after a flood. No matter the amount of water, leaving floors, ceilings, or walls wet can lead to mold growth in just a few days or weeks. When your home suffers water damage, you should call Jarvis Restoration to begin prevention techniques as soon as possible. Dehumidifiers are super effective for drying out foundations that have suffered flooding, which helps prevent mold growth, rot, and warping of wood, drywall, and other materials.
We take care to clean up water damage carefully, according to the severity of each situation. For example, flooding from the toilet or tub can carry serious contaminates, while flooding from outside can carry disease, dirt, and other impurities you don’t want your family breathing in. In both situations, we take the necessary precautions to ensure that cleanup is more than just drying up the water. Strenuous cleaning and restoration services are also used to ensure optimal health and safety.
We also work to let families know what they can do to prevent water damage and mold growth:
- Replace Air Conditioning Filters Regularly
- Clean Up Any Small Spills Immediately
- Act Straightaway if You Find Mold Growing on Your Walls, In Your Attic, or Anywhere in your Home to Keep it From Spreading
Overall, Jarvis Restoration acts as an ally against the dangers of mold growth. Whether you need an assessment, remediation services, prevention services, or water damage restoration help, you can call us. We simply ask that you fill out a form outlining the nature of your problem along with your information, and a friendly technician will be in touch with you in no time at all. Don’t let mold affect your health or the integrity of your home—instead, use our services. It only takes an hour!
1 Photo Source: brickleyenv.com